Trakya Cam Hosts its Russian and Kazakh Customers at its Bulgaria Facilities

Date: 9 July 2015
Source: Trakya Cam
Trakya Glass Rus AO, a Trakya-Cam affiliate producing flat glass for the Şişecam Group, hosted its Russian and Kazakh customers in Bulgaria.

During the four-day "Glass Reflections" trip, customers were briefed on state-of-the-art technologies, product development efforts and the company's Bulgaria plant.  

Trakya Glass Rus AO, the Russian affiliate of Trakya Cam, the fifth largest flat-glass producer of the world, has organized a special meeting for its Russian and Kazakh customers at its Bulgarian facilities.

The "Glass Reflections" meeting was attended by Haluk Sarialtin, Trakya Cam Sales and Marketing Vice President, Beytullah Şahin, Trakya Glass Rus General Manager, Öner Atakan, Trakya Glass Rus Marketing and Sales Director and Alper Can, Trakya Glass Bulgaria EAD General Manager.

During the trip, information was given on the Trakya Glass Rus AO plant in Bulgaria, as well as on state-of-the-art technologies used at the plant and the products that use them. Customers visited the flat glass, mirror, laminated glass, auto glass and white goods lines at the Trakya Glass Bulgaria EAD plant.

The participants also enjoyed Bulgaria's historical and natural beauties during a special city tour, and also had a great time at the golf tournament. Trakya Glass Rus AO presented a plaque to participants in memory of the meeting.

About Trakya Glass Rus AO

Starting flat-glass production in Russia in 2014, Trakya Glass Rus AO began operations at a flat-glass plant in the Republic of Tatarstan that can annually produce 230,000 tons. The plant was the result of a US$ 210 million investment, and 70% of it is owned by the Şişecam Group, and the remaining 30% by Saint-Gobain Glass France.

Trakya Glass Rus AO commissioned its mirror production line inside the same facility in 2015, thus increasing the diversity of its product range.In addition to the flat-glass plant, the company also entered the automotive industry through Automotive Glass Alliance Rus AO, who launched an auto-glass facility in the Republic of Tatarstan with a production capacity of 800.000 vehicle-sets/year. The facility, owned by the Şişecam Group,has cost around US$ 100 million. The Company offers a wide range of products in addition to the flat glass and mirrors it produces in Russia.

600450 Trakya Cam Hosts its Russian and Kazakh Customers at its Bulgaria Facilities
Date: 9 July 2015
Source: Trakya Cam

See more news about:

Others also read

Leading international building envelope and major façade specialist the Lakesmere Group has announced a structured management buy-out (MBO) of the company by its executive management team.
More than six hundred exhibitors, hundreds of new products, new products on the market, a series of substantive meetings, gems of design of construction materials manufacturers, meetings with world-renowned architects, master demonstrations and presentations of installation techniques  – in brief, that is what the 25th edition of the most recognizable construction industry fair - the BUDMA International Construction and Architecture Fair 2016 will look like (February 2-5).
Following is a brief preview of the Glass Industry Event for the Caucasus and Caspian Sea Region.   1-2 March 2016 is approaching and Baku Glass 2016 is ready to welcome professional visitors interested in doing business and discussing the latest technical advances in the glass sector.
International trade is at the heart of economic performance, especially for the glass processing industry.
JELD-WEN, the world’s largest manufacturer of windows and doors, has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire TREND Windows & Doors, a leading manufacturer and supplier of windows and doors in Australia.
Bombay Distillery; Ryerson Student Centre; and Guys Tower take the accolades   The winners of FAÇADES2015 the second competition of the Society of Façade Engineering, have been announced with the quality of entries overall as well as the winners said by the judges to have ‘significantly advanced the discipline of façades engineering and design.’With the Awards presented during the recent ‘Glass Supper’, the prestigious International gathering of façades-focused architects and engineers, RIBA President Jane Duncan, presented prizes for three categories.

Add new comment