The event will further demonstrate the company’s commitment to bringing SolarWindow™ products to market.
During the webcast, planned for the middle of August (date to be announced), the company plans to present:
- Current state of SolarWindow™ product development
- Evolution of SolarWindow™ research, performance technological advancements
- Commercialization plans for bringing SolarWindow™ products to market
This announcement comes on the heels of a company commitment made in late June describing “exciting times are ahead”. “This commitment will be showcased with company representatives responding to real-time questions regarding SolarWindow™ product development and commercialization plans,” said Mr. John A. Conklin, President & CEO of SolarWindow Technologies, Inc. “I’m especially looking forward to sharing our timeline for bringing our products to market. This is a very exciting milestone for all our stakeholders, including the research team, management, and shareholders of SolarWindow.”
SolarWindow™ prototypes that will be used in an upcoming window product concept.
Today’s announcement follows important technical milestones recently achieved by the company, including:
- Independently validated financial payback of under one year. This fastest-ever published, calculated financial payback is based on recent modeling of SolarWindow™ modules on a 50 story building, which demonstrates more than 50 times the energy and more than 15 times the environmental benefit generated over conventional rooftop systems
- New research outcomes favorable to low-cost high-speed production in diverse geographic locations where altitude, air-pressure, and humidity can otherwise effect chemistry and manufacturing
The “SolarWindow: Power Reinvented” webcast date, time, and participation details will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Patent-pending SolarWindow™ products are under development for the estimated 85 million commercial buildings and detached homes in the United States.