Louis, Missouri. The 140m² booth included product displays and a number of customer finished applications. The theme 'By your side worldwide' was continued this year.
This annual show was attended by composites industry participants throughout North America as well as attendees from throughout the world.
We emphasized on several reinforcement products and customer composite items:
- Mack Truck Diesel 11 liter valve cover molded by Meridian Composite Products, using Saint-Gobain Vetrotex 238 SMC roving;
- Translucent Wall Panel System as used at the Chelsea Sports Club in Chelsea, UK, manufactured by Kalwall Corporation, using newly developed clear panel roving Saint-Gobain Vetrotex 27R;
- Composites fabrics for Wind Energy Products;
- Composites Specialty Fabrics;
- Sea-Doo Model GTI SE personal watercraft manufactured by Bombardier Recreational Products, Inc., molded by Camoplast incorporating Saint-Gobain Vetrotex 292 Spray-up Roving;
- General Motors Cadillac STS V-Series Hood Assembly molded by Meridian Composite Products, using Saint-Gobain Vetrotex 238 SMC roving;
- Transtex ULT Trailer Door & Deflector Assembly as manufactured by Transtex Composite Inc., utilizing Saint-Gobain Vetrotex TWINTEX® skins over polypropylene honeycomb core.