Saint-Gobain pumps EUR 6 million into new production line at Romanian factory

Saint-Gobain has invested EUR 6 million in a new laminated glass production line at its Romanian factory in Calarasi.

Recently announced by Saint-Gobain Romania General Manager Jerome Lionet, the new line is expected to create 35 jobs at the Calarasi plant.   About 80 percent of new laminated glass will go the residential market, the remaining 20 percent will go to non-residential projects including commercial and office design.Half of the new product will be sold domestically while half will be exported to Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia, Ukraine, Moldova, Hungary, Greece and Croatia.Read more here.Saint-Gobain has invested EUR 6 million in a new laminated glass production line at its Romanian factory in Calarasi.  

Recently announced by Saint-Gobain Romania General Manager Jerome Lionet, the new line is expected to create 35 jobs at the Calarasi plant.  

About 80 percent of new laminated glass will go the residential market, the remaining 20 percent will go to non-residential projects including commercial and office design.

Half of the new product will be sold domestically while half will be exported to Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia, Ukraine, Moldova, Hungary, Greece and Croatia.

Read more here.

600450 Saint-Gobain pumps EUR 6 million into new production line at Romanian factory glassonweb.com

See more news about:

Others also read

Silcar production plant in Zalau (Romania)
SC Lightglass, the Glass production facility of Silcar, has just recently installed an automatic applicator of the spacer profile at its glass facility.
Sika, the Burkard family and Saint-Gobain have signed agreements which terminate and resolve their dispute to the common benefit of all parties involved and that of their respective shareholders and stakeholders.
Saint-Gobain Acquires Italian Company Logli Massimo
Saint-Gobain strengthens its glass solutions portfolio.
Mr. Pierre-André de Chalendar
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain’s Board of Directors decides to propose the renewal of the Director’s term of office of Mr. Pierre-André de Chalendar and to co-opt Ms. Dominique Leroy, CEO of Proximus, as an independent Director.
Wicona provides innovative structural glazing solutions to One Bedford Avenue
WICONA, the specialist manufacturer of glazing and glass curtain walling, has worked with specialist contractor GLASSOLUTIONS to deliver the glazing and facades package for One Bedford Avenue, a flagship mixed use development in Central London.
Windows, Doors & Facades 2017: A continuing success story
The fair in Dubai is the central meeting place for worldwide manufacturers and distributors of window, door and facade products.

Add new comment