SAFTI FIRST, the nation’s leader in fire rated glazing solutions, today announced the launch of its new and improved Web site, www.safti.com. A project one-year in the making, this new site is designed to help architects, designers, specifiers, glaziers and all those involved in the building community with the latest information, specifications and ideas for the application of SAFTI FIRST’s SuperLite™ and SAFTIfire™ Frames product lines.
The new Web site features:
• Step-by-step Product Selector helping users find the right fire rated glazing for every application
• Customizable Comparison Chart comparing fire rated glazing products across the industry
• Improved Quick Quote request and delivery system
• Updated Project Gallery featuring an enhanced project portfolio
• Nationwide directory of architectural representatives
• Printable versions of brochures, literature, details and specifications
• Industry related articles and educational pieces
• New logo and branding
• Fresh look and easier navigation
“As the industry moves more towards electronic delivery and information, we will continue to be a leader in providing that information in a user friendly format,” say William O’Keeffe, President and CEO of SAFTI FIRST. “Future improvements on SAFTI FIRST’s Web site are to be expected, including new product announcements, streaming video and surveys, among others.”
For more information, please visit www.safti.com.
About SAFTI FIRST
Founded in 1982, SAFTI FIRST Fire Rated Glazing Solutions has been serving the architectural and building communities and continues to be the leader in manufacturing fire rated glass and framing for over 20 years. As the premier source for fully code-approved fire rated glazing, SAFTI FIRST was the first to introduce transparent fire rated walls to the U.S.A. Our SuperLite™ product line, fire rated from 20 minutes to three hours, includes fire-retardant filled glass, ceramics, safety wired glass and SuperLite I-XL, a patented breakthrough fire protective product that significantly reduces radiant heat transfer (AHJ approval necessary in some areas). SuperLite™ protects against noise, attack, impact, bullets, blast, hurricane and UV rays and is available in any custom architectural make-up, including enhanced energy performance. SAFTIfire™ Frames are available with fire ratings from 20 minutes to 2 hours. All products are manufactured in the U.S.A. with fast lead times.