Date: 4 December 2018
From traditional sliding doors to lift-and-slide patio systems, aluplast low maintenance and energy efficient uPVC sliding patio doors, offer the perfect solution for your home.
Our NEW Lift and Slide patio door is capable of spanning wider distances than other panel systems. As an alternative to a Bi Fold door patio sliding-doors leave the view from your property almost uninterrupted and create a great year-round connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The NEW Lift and Slide uPVC Patio
- The NEW Lift and Slide uPVC Patio with aluskin aluminium exterior fascia
- Multi Slide in-line sliding uPVC Patio with a triple track option
NEW Lift-and-Slide PVC Patio
The aluplast Lift-and-Slide Patio – with an aluskin exterior aluminium fascia option
The one of the first lift-and-slide doors to achieve the Passive House standard and capable of spanning huge apertures in just two panels, it delivers exceptional sightlines and massive design opportunities.
- Finger light touch easy to operate lift-and-slide opening and closing mechanism
- Comes with the aluskin option – An aluminium exterior fascia.
- U-values as low as 0.65 W/m2 deg K – Passive House Standard
- Slim sightline modular 85mm system
- Maximum width/height 6.5m X 2.8m
- Thermally broken aluminium threshold
- Glazing up to 52mm DGSU