However to enable the visitors to get a complete view about Lisec and their high-tech products (to show them all at the stand would be beyond the scope of the exhibition) the leading manufacturer of machines and plants in the field offers interested visitors to fly them to Austria on a charter plane and to see the Lisec high-tech centers there. By that Lisec achieves for the participants an even better and full scale information than by just visiting the show.
In addition to the machine manufacturing/technology center in Seitenstetten main attraction is the own glass processing plant in Hausmening with its huge and varied spectrum of equipment representing the latest state of the art in top-quality, high-precision and high-tech products. All the machines can be seen in real-time production conditions, such as:
- Cutting tables for float- and laminated glass either in fully automated interlinked compound or as stand-alone systems
- Fully automated glass sheet sorting and logistic systems
- Vertical insulating glass production lines in fully automated interlinked compound with on-line gas filling machines and sealing robots
- Spacer bending and application systems
- Vertical 4-side glass edge arris grinding (seaming) machines
- Vertical waterjet-cutting and edge-working centers
- Tempering furnaces
- Laminated glass production lines
The whole insulating glass production and glass processing is controlled overall by a logistic program developed by Lisec Software which will be presented in detail as well. More business-software products will be shown at the stand in Düsseldorf - Hall 17, Stand C 59.