• Transportation and storage of glass
• New and promising technologies of the glass industry.
The exhibition was visited by specialists: Firms glass processing; Plant for the production and supply of glass and glass; Organizations specializing in the sale of glass; Companies in the production and maintenance of equipment; A workshop for cutting and the cutting of glass; Factories for the industrial processing of glass; Building organizations; Scientists, designers and technicians.
"World of Glass" - an effective channel of promotion:
- 85% of visitors say that the exhibition achieved its goals (suppliers found new partners, etc.).
- 75% of the exhibitors have on display in 2015 announced their intention to participate in the "World Glass - 2016 ".
- 90% of visitors to recommend colleagues to visit the exhibition" World of Glass ". 87% of exhibitors participating in the exhibition "World of Glass" for the second time or more.
Why participate in the exhibition?
- Increase sales. Every second visitor came to the exhibition to find new suppliers. 75% of exhibitors reached via exhibition posted purposes, including to increase sales.
- Find new clients and business partners. 63% of visitors come to the exhibition to establish new and maintain existing business contacts. 80% of exhibitors have named a high quality business contacts at the exhibition.
- Present its range of new products. 67% of visitors are interested in new products presented at the exhibition.
- Increase the popularity of its brand and support the company's image.
- Demonstrate market professional approach to work, reliability and confidence in the future.
- Conduct personal meetings with customers, partners and colleagues in the market. 87% of the visitors from all formats of negotiations prefer a personal meeting to explore and building long-term relationships with suppliers and partners.
We are waiting for your calls and letters
tel .: +7 (499) 795-26-57,
tel .: +7 (499) 795-39-97