The growth of Indian glass market is dominated by container glass segment, which accounts for majority of the sales in terms of volume, while majority of the sales in terms of value are generated by float glass segment.The growth in the container glass segment will be sluggish in the years to come as float glass segment will increase its share both in terms of value and volume. The specialty glass segment will grow enormously in the next five years along with the fiber glass segment due to huge demand from fiber glass end users.
The Indian glass market is poised to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of 14.7% for next five years on the sidelines of growth in real estate sector, infrastructural development, retail sector, automotives sales and food & beverages sector. The report “Indian Glass Market, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” includes:
- Global Glass Market Statistics and Forecast
- India Glass Market Statistics and Forecast
- India Glass Market Share By Segment, By Region, By Applications
- Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities and PEST Analysis
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Read more here.