The R100 SE is designed on the basis of the best seller bottle printing machine RV128 (more than 30 unit in 5 years sold) but all the parts of the machine have been revised and redimensioned in order to achieve higher production speeds with even better quality.The machine components have been tested at speeds up 120 pcs/min but the max mechanical speed of the machine has been limited to 100 pcs/min.The main feature of this revolutionary machine is the repositioning of the item after every colour decoration.That is now done electronically by means of brushless motors. The machine is fitted with 10 brushless motors (one for each station). All the adjustments of the brush less motors are done and settable independently on the touch screen control panel. There are 3 options for the repositioning: clock-wise, anti clock-wise or shortest possible. This means that if the decoration rotation of the item is 150° the item be returned back 150°, if it is 250° it will go forward 110° and if it is 360° it will stay still in the same position.
Consequently the change over time is drastically reduced since there is no need to adjust mechanical parts(such cams). It is possible to have 8 different strokes just by selecting different rotation degrees on the control panel.
The advantages of this system are immense: higher speeds(100 pcs/minute), better quality, flat print, flat and cylindrical in the same passage, gold brush application, orientation of the item for better quality control at the unloading. And all of this just with the selection of different rotations on the touch screen panel.
Following is a list of features of the new R100 machine:
1. Repositioning of the item is electronical (brush less), no more mechanical parts(no cam). The return to zero is done in the shortest possible way, or by sense of rotation previously set
2. The item can be moved in any station how desired, both with the rotary plate in movement and with the rotary plate in stop position
3. Possibility to adjust the rotation speed in 1st and 2nd station, to search the bottle side or bottom notch(registering position)
4. Possibility to use an electronic laser registration device on first and second station, to match bottle notch, coloured spot or glass relief
5. Multi-turning rotation on all stations (max 4 turns) for brush application. In any station number of turnings can be independently selected.
6. Possibility to print on flat surfaces on all stations.
7. Possibility to orientate the printed item in phase of unloading for a better quality control by the operator
8. Great noise/ vibration reduction due to the elimination of mechanical parts.
9. Electro-magnetic clutch (on 1st and 2nd station) with micrometrical adjustment of driving force
10. Sensible time reduction for machine set up
11. Possibility to program a different stroke on each station, i.e. to print on body & neck
12. Easier maintenance due to the elimination of mechanical parts.
13. New display interface, with touch-screen panel with statistic production control
14. Possibility to record in the software all production data to recall when its required.
The new 100 SE screen printing machine will be shown in production stage at the Fermac stand Hall 12 Stand E5