OptiClose features: A fill hole 350 percent larger than the 4mm hole you’re using now—in the same spacer width! A punch kit engineered and built by GED. A nozzle designed to take advantage of the engineered opening. A custom designed insert/closing system that is quicker and tighter. With OptiClose, you can fill units with argon in 10 seconds or less.And the entire process is automatable.
See more photos and details.
The benefits of automated argon filling with OptiClose
- Higher quality and capacity with lower labor cost.
- Faster and more complete fill.
- A better metal to metal seal that reduces gas loss
- More room for sealant behind the closure.
If desired, you could manually place OptiClose inserts and swage them with the twist of a simple tool. We show that sequence on our website simply to demonstrate the steps in the process.
But OptiClose enables you to automate the process. In fact, you can make argon filling labor-free from the exit from the oven to inserting the complete unit on the cart. How? Ask us for details.
- Gas fill units in under 10 seconds?
- Enable total automation without sacrificing high volume?
- Close the gas hole faster with a tighter seal?
- Allow more room for the IG sealant to cover the closure?
- Allow for automation to automatically patch the unit?
- Reduce your cost while raising quality and capacity?Breakthrough?
Call it what you want. OptiClose does it. And it is available now.
Are you tired of certification failures because of?
- Incomplete argon fill?
- Argon loss during the test process?
- 4th corner failure?
You can solve these problems once and for all with OptiClose.
Want more details?
To discover how OptiClose or any of the 17 other solutions we’ve engineered or selected to improve gas filling and testing and glass handling and testing can benefit your operations, contact Ryan McHugh at email@example.com or his mobile phone at 440.221.8455. As always, if OptiClose or any of our solutions are not beneficial for your operations, we’ll tell you.
Our mission is to solve IG gas filling and verification and glass handling challenges. Every one of our systems addresses a specific challenge encountered during our three decades of fabricating insulating glass. And from working with and listening to glass fabricators like you.