Many companies have already registered, from both the flat and hollow glass sectors (see the exhibitor list), and will be present in the exhibition area with their contact deks.Visitors can also attend company workshops, where the exhibitors will present their activities and technologies for the glass industry.Following the workshops already confirmed:
- New production trends: modular cnc units (held by Neptun Srl)
- OGT latest generation tableware machines (held by Olivotto Glass Technologies)
- Schiatti Angelo Srl - focus on present ready for future (held by Schiatti Angelo Srl)
Baku Glass offers another important chance: attending the first GPD Baku, which will take place at the event (on 1st March). The final programme will be available soon, in the meanwhile please find a draft programme:
- Welcome and Summary of glass industry trends from 2015 (Jorma Vitkala, Chairman Glass Performance Days)
- Topic TBA (Dow Corning Europe S.A.)
- Towards higher quality and energy efficiency: the latest developments in glass heat treatment solutions
(Miika Äppelqvist, Glaston Finland Oy)
- Expectations of architecture from glass and Şişecam Flat Glass new products (Ekin Safkan, Trakya Cam Sanayii A.Ş.)
- Technologies for non-invasive measurement of gas fill for insulating glass (Mauri Saksala, Sparklike Ltd.)
- The rise in laminated glass – Adding safety and durability to modern design (Miika Äppelqvist, Glaston Finland Oy)
- Basic theory of tempering (Jorma Vitkala, Glaston Finland Oy)
- Topic TBA (Buhler - Leybold Optics)
Baku Glass is a promising event where international experts, solution providers, product suppliers, professionals and decision makers from the glass manufacturing and processing industries of the Caucasus will have the chance to meet.
Don’t miss the chance to take part in this event: few contact desks left for exhibitors, while the visitor on line free pre-registration is already open.
Find out more about Baku Glass 2016: http://www.glassonline.com/site/bakuglass/#home.