We regularly work with some of the construction industry’s leading aluminium fabricators in Smart, Schuco and Origin, always remaining committed to only offering our customers the very best in Bifold doors.
Perfectly suited for use in the modern and contemporary home, we felt it necessary to highlight the various benefits and features found within each of the three aluminium Bifold door brands we provide, helping you to further make an informed decision that best suits you and your home’s requirements.
The most efficient aluminium bifolding systems
We supply and install aluminium bi-folding doors from three leading aluminium door brands: Smart, Schuco and Origin, each with their own features and benefits that can be tailored to any homes specific requirements and budget.
When combined with our expert design and fitting service, we’re confident that whatever brand opted for, generous outside views and smooth sliding action is always a guarantee.
Origin bifold doors
Available in a wide range of distinctive and individual frame colours, origin bifold doors are the most stylish system we offer largely due to their almost flush frames.
All Origin bifolding doors feature a unique roller mechanism key in providing users with smooth operation for whenever they are tempted to their outside space.
- - Chamfered design that allows for smooth and reliable operation
- - Stylish flush frames with concealed hinges for a stunning appearance
- - Certified U-values of approx. 1.3 W/m2K
- - Long-lasting powder coated finish that resists fading and discolouring
- - “finger safe” gasket between each door leaf as standard
- - Low flush threshold reduces the likelihood of trips and falls
- - 8-point locking system for additional security and peace of mind
Smart bifold doors
We supply the Visofold 1000 bifolding system from Smart, being our most popular in part due to their affordability, but ease of operation and exceptional efficiency also.
A polymide thermal break improves the systems overall U-value making the system ideal for those concerned with retaining warmth throughout the year, yet each panel purposely integrates trickle vents for increased light transmission.
- - Slim-line and attractive aluminium profiles with reduced sightlines
- - Available in either square or round-edge profile designs
- - Eclectic choice of standard and non-standard colours including metallic and woodgrain
- - U-values of approx. 1.5 W/m2K
- - Maximum pane size (2500mm x 1000mm) and weight (80kg)
- - Low or rebated thresholds for unimpeded access to the outside
- - Multi-point locking system for additional security and peace of mind
Schuco bifold doors
A thermally broken aluminium bifolding system designed from the ground up, Our Schüco ASS70 FD doors boast some of the slimmest sightline on the market, always making it a breeze for any natural light to enter.
Compared to other models they can be fitted both higher and wider for homes with irregular or large apertures, being notable for the great level of thermal efficiency they provide.
- - Ultra slim slight lines of only 120mm
- - Tilt/turn opening option that allows convenient ventilation
- - U-values of approx. 1.5 W/m2K
- - Suitable for use as balcony glazing
- - Adjustable jambs which allows for swift installations
- - Amazing thermal performance and energy efficiency
High performance bifolding doors from DWL
If you’re in the market for a new set of aluminium bifold doors, our systems make light work of catering for your exact needs.
Available in multiple configurations suitable for a plethora of aperture sizes, call one of our respective team on 01795 418 538 to learn more or send us a message online.