AGNORA now stocks low-iron based extra clear SKN074 LowE coated glass from SGG in Europe in jumbo 126" x 236" sizes.
SGG Cool-Lite SKN are offline coated glass manufactured by magnetron sputtering deposition under vacuum conditions onto float glass. The coating is specially designed to selectively reflect near and far infrared wavelengths while allowing visible light transmission.
- This glass is a high selective solar control glass for use in commercial and residential buildings, either facade glazing or skylights
- SKN074 low iron (and our SKN174 LowE on clear base) provide envergy savings for air conditioned buildings in both cooling and heating modes.
- It has excellent U-value and a high degree of neutrality in both transmission and reflection
- SKN LowE coated glass has low outside and inside light reflectance and high light to solar gains ratio.
- SKN LowE coated glass is rules compliant for green buildings
- AGNORA stocks SKN LowE coated glass in the post-temperable version for use in tempered glazed units. It can also be laminated for use in insulated glass units.