Fabrication Facts provides the site visitor with a quick-and-easy read “tutorial” of a broad selection of topics dealing with glass fabrication and processing. Each week a new fabrication fact will be published. Site visitors are encouraged to check weekly to read up on the latest posting.
At present, the following items have been posted in Fabrication facts:
- Epoxy/Polyester vs. Frit Ink for Screen Printing on Glass Substrates
- Screen Printing on Glass vs. Digital Printing
- High Ion-Exchange (HIE) vs. Soda Lime Glass
- Heat Strengthening vs. Chemical Strengthening of Glass Substrates
- SCHOTT Robax® Heat resistant Glass
Coatings Corners is similar to Fabrication Facts, but this website resource focuses on topics relating to the application and use of thin film coatings on optics as provided by Abrisa Technologies’ ZC&R Coatings for Optics division. Coatings Corner will also have new posting on a weekly basis in order to keep current customers and site visitors well informed.
Presently posted in Coatings Corner are the following items:
- Physical Vapor Deposition – Sputtering vs. E-Beam
- Optical Filters – Color Temperature Orange (CTO) and Color Temperature Blue (CTB)
About Abrisa Technologies: Abrisa Technologies is headquartered in Santa Paula, California and is comprised of three divisions that provide precision optical products and services. The divisions include; Abrisa Industrial Glass, Inc., Sycamore Glass Components, and ZC&R Coatings for Optics. As a market leader in optical coatings and high quality precision glass fabrication, Abrisa Technologies is dedicated to providing premier customer service and cost-effective products that fit each customer’s exacting requirements. www.abrisatechnologies.com