Global financial crisis is a great impact to the Chinese construction market. However it is predicted that China's economy will fully recover in 2010. In the next few years, the investment on infrastructure, technological innovation, and real estate will remain in a high level. China’s construction market will continue to develop. China’s urbanization process develops rapidly. By the end of 2008, China’s urbanization rate has reached 45.6%, but by 2050, this figure will increase to more than 75%, indicating that the construction industry has a broad market prospects. The strategy on building an economy society, the policy on developing cyclic economy, and the concepts on eco architecture and green building, brings a new opportunity to the development of China’s construction industry.
- One of the most influential events in the largest construction market;
- A communication platform for the whole construction industry;
- To have a face-face communication with thousands of architects and designers, who you may never see in other exhibitions in China;
- Strongly supported by the authoritative governmental organizations and industrial associations in building related fields.
- Focus on 4 “N” and 2 “E”. 4 “N”: New Products, New Technology, New Material, New Concepts. 2 “E”: Energy-efficiency and Eco-protection.;
- A total exhibition area of over 20,000 square meters; Exhibitors Profile
- Design & Planning
- Stone & Tile
- Building Acoustics
- Roofing & Waterproofing
- Windows, Glass & Doors
- Decoration Material -Finishes and Surface
- Lighting & Electric
- Instruments & Facilities
- HAVC systems etc.
- Architects, building designers and planners
- Interior designers
- Builders, contractors and property management companies
- Construction companies
- Decoration companies
- Distributors and agents
- Government and associations Etc.
- China International Architectural Forum 2010
- Awards for the Innovative Application of Building Material on Chinese Architecture 2009-2010
- New products, new technologies, new projects release Promotion Campaign What We Have
- 300 group members and 100,000 individual members of ASC
- Over 2000 members of China Real Estate Association
- Over 10,000 members of China Building Materials Federation
- A database of over 200,000 building professionals
- Other member resources from partners How We Invite
- Monthly E-newsletter
- Over 100 well known media partners in and abroad
- Press release, seminars, training, etc
- 600,000 invitations through direct mail
- Overseas partners for international buyers group Booth Application and Specification
Package booth includes as follows: 3-sides of partition boards (corner booth has 2 partition boards), carpeted floor, 1 information counter, 2 chairs, 2 spot-lights, 1 5A/ 220V socket, fascia board with exhibitor’s name.
Raw booth (self construction)
The exhibitor will be provided with bare floor space only at the position allocated by the organizing committee. All additional charges for carpet, power supply and management expenses, etc. should be at the exhibitor’s own cost. And the exhibitor should use the official contractor permitted by the organizing committee.