While making travel arrangements, please note that this is the first conference AAMA is hosting with the association’s new Monday through Thursday conference schedule, instead of the previous Sunday through Wednesday timeframe.
Registration will open December 20, along with separate registration for the AAMA Southeast Region Spring Meeting, which will immediately follow the national conference in the same location February 22-23. Additional 2018 events will also be held Monday through Thursday, with the exception of the Western Region Summit, which is happening Thursday through Friday:
- AAMA National Summer Conference: June 11-14, 2018 | Olympic Valley, CA (Lake Tahoe)
- Western Region Summit: June 14-15, 2018 | Olympic Valley, CA (Lake Tahoe)
- AAMA National Fall Conference: October 15-18, 2018 | Tucson, AZ
Event dates for 2019 have been scheduled as well:
- AAMA 82nd Annual Conference: February 25-28, 2019 | Indian Wells, CA
- AAMA National Summer Conference: June 17-20, 2019 | Victoria, BC in Canada
- AAMA National Fall Conference: September 30-October 3, 2019 | Austin, TX
AAMA webinars are scheduled throughout the year, with at least one occurring each month, with the exception of conference months. The next AAMA webinar will be November 14 and will provide an update on the window and door industry. Registration is now open to the public.
Additionally, a December 12 webinar will repeat a session from the AAMA Fall Conference about LinkedIn. Registration for that webinar is now open, as well.
More information about AAMA and its activities can be found via the AAMA website.