A satin finish that’s pleasing to the touch, graded perfectly from full screening to complete transparency: the balcony becomes more functional and less restricted, like the architecture of tomorrow.
Where there’s a need for screening, Madras® Nuvola offers all the opacity of a satin finish, and where the eye needs to see, it ensures glass of perfect transparency. But with the huge plus of a progressive transition from the satin finish to transparency, putting the product significantly ahead of traditional glass screened in bands.
Madras Nuvola is rendered partially opaque by a satin finish that very subtly graded till it disappears, leaving the rest of the glass transparent. The part of the glass where the finish is most opaque effectively veils vision. The treated surface is smooth to the touch and its extremely low porosity ensures its resistance to fingerprints and scratches, as well as making it very easy to clean.
- Base material: monolithic float glass to UNI EN 572 1-2: 2004.
- Sheet size (2250x3210 mm) compatible with parapets measuring between 1,100 and 1,500 mm (height), with a maximum module width of 2,200 mm. between 1,100 and 1,500 mm, with a maximum module width of 2,200 mm.
- Colours: clear, extraclear
- Standard thicknesses: 12 mm max.
- Compatible processing: all mechanical and heat processes (cutting, grinding, bevelling, etching, drilling, laminating, double glazing, painting, silvering, enamelling, tempering, bending, etc.).