Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 500 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organization.
Following are some of the key findings:
• 92 of the 500 companies analyzed have been rated as Danger;
• 67 companies are ripe for takeover;
• 75 companies achieved greater than 10 percent increase in sales last year.;
• 59 companies made a pre-tax loss; and
• 214 companies saw sales fall last year.
Each company is individually analyzed in both its own currency and U.S. dollars. Along with individual company information, this report also contains a study of the market, based on the companies analyzed. This key information includes:
• Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength);
• Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analyzed, average growth);
• Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average); and
• Fastest growing companies (performance matrix).
Additional information is available through the Research and Markets website.