They need improvements for waste & water management and recycling solutions. Focused on these hot topics, the Forum will showcase the latest equipment, products and up-to-date technologies in waste & water management and recycling sectors. It is essentially to stimulate investments in these industry branches by presenting the most advanced technologies and to bring expert know-how and good practices that should be effectively implemented in the Regional market. Municipality representatives are among the target visitors that attend the event. The participants have the opportunity to meet and network with business executives, investors, decision makers in the field of investment policy, project developers, academics, specialists in all industry branches
- 6 months prior to its opening there are booked areas for participations from Austria,Czech Republic, Finland, Slovenia, Turkey and the USA and inquires from Belgium, Germany, Poland,Switzerland, etc.
- NEW: 5 Matchmaking Meetings for each exhibitor will be offered as a value-added opportunity. The Organizer Via Expo will arrange to meet with potential clients/partners in special, pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings at NO additional cost;
Visitors Profile: Governmental and municipality representatives, experts in waste and recycling sectors, ecology, construction, etc.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS 2011
- Advanced waste treatment technologies
- Landfills, design, construction and monitoring
- Biological treatments
- Hazardous waste
- Waste management - Laws and regulations
- Construction and demolition waste
- Electrical waste
- Energy from waste
- Waste incineration and gasification
- Biogas from biowaste
- Biomass from agricultural waste and sewage sludge
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle (3Rs)
- Policy Framework for Waste Prevention and Recycling
- Trends in Recycling Technologies
- Current and Future Recycling Markets
- Opportunities and Barriers to More Recycling
- What is the Future of Packaging Recycling?
The Program Committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2011 Conference Program. Submit your abstract by November 25, 2010 and take advantage of the opportunity to share your insights with the waste and water industry and gain visibility for your concept.
At the following links you can get detailed info about: