These lines have been installed within the last 10 years. The lines are all operational and producing quality ware at the glass plants. Because of our success and continuing growth we now need to make some organizational changes that will make Sklostroj even more effective in supporting all our customers.
The service center in Moscow will be revitalized within this year by skilled and high qualified personnel. It is also our intention to increase our stock levels at the centre of mechanical and electronic spare parts.
Sklostroj intends to improve prevention in conjunction with our customers, through regular inspections followed by the maintenance revisions A, B, C and prolong the reliability and service life of the production lines.
We are ready to provide technology assistance with our Czech, German, Russian and other specialists in the filed of production speed and quality inclusive know-how transfer for the production processes LPBB and NNPB.
Our main goal at the moment is to guarantee the delivery period of all the spare and variable parts within 90 days from the date of order.
Sklostroj is ready to help you improve your efficiencies by providing you with the necessary support to allow you develop your glass factories and help you improve the quality of your glass containers.
New products, systems and services:
SKLOSTROJ TURNOV CZ and GTI Hamburg have developed a new technology for light weight glass bottle production named LPBB®. It brings significant benefits to you as a glass container manufacturer.
The new technology can be applied even by glass factories where the local conditions are not meeting NNPB process requirements.
If you are getting tired of the high cost and demanding process requirements associated with NNPB, then this new process is for you.
1. Uniform glass distribution - significant settle wave effect reduction.
2. Elimination of the technical problems which were associated with ex-vacuum blank assist systems.
3. Great bottle weight reduction capability.
4. Real opportunities for you to increase your production speeds.
5. Pack to Melt ratio increase - less ware rejects because of glass wall thickness problems, finish and bore profile defects. There is more stability with internal pressure values.
6. LPBB® is very favorable cost wise when compared with NNPB.
7. Just standard installation and operating systems are required for LPBB®. (3,5bar/50psi compressed air pressure) .There are no expensive state of the art instrumentation, control tools or systems required for LPBB®.
8. LPBB®. can be installed on any I.S. machine this is a truly versatile system.
9. This new system consists of relatively small, highly reliable state of the art components with perfect working stability and repeatability.
10. LPBB®. Is very easy to implement, extremely easy to learn and to operate. This allows you to improve your profitability while reducing your costs. Surely you cannot ignore this revolutionary technology.
Perfect setting of the pusher EP 97-04, identical at all sections?
No problem with the jig PSC!
- Versatile for SG, DG, TG, left or right execution
- Assures repeatability of found optimum setting for particular product
Stirrers of molten glass with the electrical drive:
The development of the stirring system with the electromotor controlled by the frequency inverter with step-less regulation of revolutions within the range (2÷25) min-1 following a lot of successful installation of stirring systems with hydraulic drive has been finished. This new version has already been working at glass factories in Poland and Russia.
Stirring equipment provides mechanical mixing of the molten glass which:
- Restricts significantly the defect called cat scratches which is caused by contamination of the molten glass by the refractory material.
- Increases the temperature homogeneity of the molten glass.
- Stirring systems are produced to fit to a different widths of forehearths from 406 mm (16) up to 1067 mm (42) in two-spindles or four-spindles execution.
- Bearing steel structure enables to pull the stirring system out of the forehearth in a service position.
- Stirring system can be installed on the new as well as on the existing forehearth.
SPIRAL DRIVE of the Feeder Plunger Mechanism
max. speed: 200 cycles/min.
max. stroke: 210 mm (8,3)
(at zero size of the down position)
max. power impute: 5 kW
All the plunger setting parameters (stroke, down position, speed and type of motion) can be selected on the control computer through a visualization SW interface and can be stored in the memory of the system and used for repeat production in the case of identical job.
This provides acceleration of the job change procedure. There is no need to change some parts as for example plunger cams during the job change. New mechanism can be installed on DS-P3-3 as well as on DS-P3-2 feeders where the drive of shears must be exchanged too.
Information System VERTECH option for glass makers
The company VERTECH made detailed presentation of its information system aimed for glass factories following discussions at the exhibition Glassman America. VERTECH were invited in the informal association SKLOSTROJ & PARTNERS. SKLOSTROJ as the main contractor can now supply suitably configured system VERTECH within its projects and at for all the sides advantageous conditions. System VERTECH can grow in the way corresponding to the development of a particular glass factory thanks to its opened, modular architecture.
PROJECT 90 DAYS
As we have already mentioned within the introduction words of the General Manager, SKLOSTROJ works hard on the project 90 Days. This project was initiated in 2003 and shall be put into practice within 2004. The Project is based on needs of you the customer to obtain spare parts and current variables necessary for your production within a delivery period limited by max. 90 days.
SKLOSTROJ intends to achieve this in two specific ways:
a) Increasing of the ready parts on the stock representing materials as well as semi finished products so that the production of spare and variable parts will not be more than the period of 90 days.
b) Vast modernization of the machine park in the way of the installation of the most powerful CNC machines of foreign and domestic manufacturers (DECKEL+MAHO, MAZAK, GILDEMEISTER, ZPS, ...)