We can provide them in sizes up to 600 x 321 cm.
Satendecor®: Satined glass in patterns. Some models are satined in both sides.
Crisamar®: The added-value glass, due to its sofisticated manufacture process, where glass has been satined, pattern etched, and then deeply engraved, offering a unique light and brightness result.
Different colours, sizes and thicknesses availability.
Exclusive designs are produced under request.
Resistant to soling and fingerprints thanks to SEVASAs technical process and quality of raw materials.
Its glass can be cut, beveled, bent, drilled, tempered or laminated.
Positioned at the high quality segment, its glass is used in bath and kitchen furniture, bath and shower enclosures, screens, partitions and construction (glass for doors and windows, for outside glass-walls, for stairs and handrails, for office cubicles, ...). Most part of its production is being sent to outter markets (80%), specially Europe, North-America and Asia, with representatives and subsidiaries in different countries, like Germany and USA.
Since its beggining, 20 years ago, Sevasa has been pioneer in:
- introducing acid etched and engraving technique,
- the use of self-projected machinery,
- its clear international projection,
- its environmental awareness, with water and gases purifier and reclycler implementation,
- its interest for the jumbo sheets (600 x 321 cms),
- and the implementation of ISO 9001 (quality management system) and ISO 14001 (environmental management system), following its compromise between R+D and employees' formation and safetyness, along with its policy of constant improvement that has allowed to reach more exigent markets.