Date: 23 February 2018
uPVC is one of the fenestration industry’s most popular materials. Hundreds of uPVC windows are fabricated every week, in a wide variety of styles and configurations. There are many uPVC window profile fabricators. From small UK based fenestration specialists to global producers of a range of diverse polymer-based uPVC products.
At Hazlemere Commercial, we supply and install REHAU windows. REHAU is a world leader in the production of uPVC window, door, and curtain walling systems.
With factories in over 50 countries worldwide, they lead the field for innovation and excellence. As one of a carefully vetted selection of REHAU approved installers, Hazlemere Commercial are proud to supply and install one of the world’s best uPVC window systems.
If you’re looking for the perfect uPVC windows for your installation project, we thoroughly recommend using REHAU windows.
To ensure that you’re well-informed, we’ve compiled a REHAU windows review including all the vital information about product performance, installation advice, and aesthetic choice. Installing Rehau products has enabled us to offer our customers a more extensive choice for their commercial installation project.
Energy efficiency REHAU windows
Reducing your carbon footprint by creating a thermally efficient building is all important in today’s eco-conscious society. REHAU windows can achieve the highest ‘A’ rating for energy efficiency. They easily comply with the latest Building Regulations requirements and will boost heat retention thus lowering energy bills.
When combined with triple glazing, REHAU windows can noticeably reduce noise penetration and help towards achieving Passivhaus standard. Even with double glazing, new REHAU windows can reduce outdoor noise levels by up to 50%.
Superb security levels with REHAU
Whether you’re working on a multi-residency apartment block or a commercial office refurbishment project, security is paramount. Protecting your property from potential intruders is a pre-requisite for any glazing installation.
REHAU windows are designed to provide outstanding security levels. Using high quality uPVC, they create a strong and rigid window frame which will repel even the most sustained attempts at forced entry.
At Hazlemere Commercial, we offer our REHAU windows with a range of high performing hardware. Choose from a selection of high security handles, hinges, and locking systems which are both robust and aesthetically attractive. REHAU windows undergo rigorous testing procedures. They comply with PAS 24 standards enabling them to achieve Secured by Design accreditation.
Easy installation every time
REHAU windows are regularly cited as one of the easiest uPVC window systems to install. Years of research and development has gone into REHAU windows, making them the installers’ choice for a wide range of applications.
REHAU provide a comprehensive support service to all their approved installers. Any installation issues or product related problems are quickly resolved thanks to the expert knowledge of the REHAU team.
REHAU windows are available with either a chamfered or sculptured profile design. For both new-builds and older refurbishment projects, REHAU windows will complement your building’s style.
They are available in 26 foil laminate colours. From standard white and several natural wood-effect finishes, to contemporary greys and bold primary colours, all colour finishes are durable and will not fade or deteriorate in quality when exposed to the elements.
REHAU windows have a high gloss low maintenance finish. With only the occasional wipe down, they’ll stay looking new and fresh for many years. Their slim sightlines match aluminium for their modern design, providing expansive views with minimum interruptions.
REHAU windows are available in several styles. Whatever your requirements, there’s sure to be the perfect window for you. Choose either:
- Casement – suitable for all types of building application. They are fully customisable and can be specified as fixed panes, top opening fanlights and side opening lights which can all be used in conjunction with other REHAU products.
- Tilt & turn – easy cleaning and superb ventilation combine with these innovative windows. Perfect for high rise buildings such as offices and residential apartments.
- Reversible – Fully reversible windows for the ultimate in style and sophistication. They are high functioning, secure, and aesthetically attractive.
- Pivot – functionality and style combine with these easy opening windows. Great for areas where exterior access is limited.
- Fire rated – upgrade to protect your building and potentially save lives. Designed with safety in mind and to meet the required fire prevention regulations.
- Heritage – Perfect for period properties and retaining that classic character. Choose from a range of authentic furniture to create a tasteful heritage replication.
- Sliding sash windows – the REHAU Heritage system can be used to create traditional looking uPVC sliding sash windows. Suitable for a range of applications including bow and bay window installations.
Whichever windows you require, with REHAU windows installed by Hazlemere Commercial, you’ll receive the best in performance and professionalism.
Excellent durability from REHAU
uPVC has come a long way since the first uPVC double glazed windows of the 1980s. REHAU windows provide excellent levels of durability and weather resistance, protecting your property for many years.
They are one of the few uPVC window systems to be tested in accordance with British Standards for severe weather condition resistance
REHAU uPVC windows will never warp or rot and will not become faded and brittle through sun exposure. They will never need repainting and will provide protection well into the future.