The show will feature more than 120,000 square feet of exhibit space, nearly 400 exhibiting companies, industry leading forums, seminars and expert panel presentations, the Innovative Product Pavilion and several of the industry’s most respected speakers.Attendees and exhibitors can now make housing reservations.Atlanta Marriott Marquis is the headquarters hotel for GlassBuild America 2013 and is only a few blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center. The Marriott Marquis is offering rates as low as $175.00 per night.
The additional official hotels are:
- Omni CNN Center – rates as low as $179.00 per night
- Westin Peachtree Plaza – rates as low as $159.00 per night
- The Glenn (Marriott Autograph Collection) – rates as low as $179.00 per night
- Embassy Suites Hotel – rates as low as $179.00 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn – rates as low as $159.00 per night
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – rates as low as $135.00 per night
Reservations can be made online or by calling EventSphere, the official housing bureau, at 855-201-2606. As the official housing provider for GlassBuild America 2013, EventSphere is the only company authorized to sell rooms in the official hotel blocks. Attendees and exhibitors are encouraged not to use other companies to secure hotel rooms.
Registration for the event is scheduled to open in May. For more information, visit the GlassBuild America website.