Satisfactory business performance across most territories · Disposal of Australasian business had a significant cash and profit effect · Net debt reduced by a further JPY 60 billion.
Addressing a conference call in Tokyo, NSG Group Finance Director Mike Powell told analysts that the current position could be summarised as:
· Continued satisfactory performance across most group businesses
· Some markets becoming more challenging
· Further progress on Phase 1 strategy objectives and Integration
· Debt reduction continues ahead of schedule
· On track to meet consensus expectations