JEBerkowitz.com, that highlights the capabilities of its 250,000-square-foot glass fabrication facility.
The video which debuted at the Glass Association of North America’s North American Building Envelope Conference (BEC) last month, covers state-of-the-art capabilities provided through the plant’s:
• Automated cutting line and double edger
• Precision drilling, notching and non-rectangular shaping equipment
• Double and triple insulating glass unit (IGU) lines
• Horizontal convention furnaces (for superior glass flatness)
• Optical distortion measurement equipment
• In-house testing capabilities, including heat-soak testing to European standards
• Oversized autoclave for laminating
• Large ceramic frit, silkscreen and spandrel lines
Arthur Berkowitz, president and CEO of JEB, said, “We’ve received positive feedback and started conversations every time it’s been shown. Watching it is an eye-opening experience for architects and professionals in allied industries who are unfamiliar with the glass fabrication process.”
With 94 years of experience in providing glazing solutions for high-profile projects across the country, JEB’s capabilities include fabricating dual- and triple-pane insulating glass units; heat-strengthened, tempered, and laminated glass; silk-screened and spandrel glass in standard and custom patterns; and glass doors, point-supported walls, canopies, handrails, and commercial shower doors.
To watch the video and learn more about JEB’s glass fabrication capabilities, please visit www.JEBerkowitz.com.
JE Berkowitz, LP is a leading architectural glass fabricator. Founded in 1920, the ISO 9001 certified company serves customers for the domestic and overseas architectural markets. Products include Tempered Glass, Insulating Glass, Spandrel Glass, Silk-Screened Glass, Glass Doors and Entrances, Laminated Glass, and Point Supported Canopy and Wall Systems. The family-owned glass business is located in Pedricktown, N.J., with over 250,000 square feet of plant space and over 200 employees. For more information, visit www.JEBerkowitz.com.