In 2018, 600+ exhibitors from over 10 countries and regions will gather Poly World Trade Center in Guangzhou, China during March 11 to March 13, 2018 to showcase 20,000 products and solutions.
Highlights at the Windoor Expo 2018:
- Gather more than 600 exhibitors from Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Italy, Liechtenstein, Mainland China, Malaysia, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland and Taiwan
- Showcase 20,000 products of facade systems, window door systems, aluminum profiles, building glass, equipment, hardware, structure sealant and sun shading, and many more
- Cover 85,000 square meters taking 5 exhibition floors
- Connect over 60,000 industry members from the world
- Catch up with current industry trends through 100 sessions of conferences and workshops
Quick Glance at the 2018 New Products:
65 Aluminum Alloy Fireproof Energy-Saving Window
- Window can be switched both automatically and manually
- Perform well on air tightness, water tightness and wind resistance
- In case of fire, the opened window will be triggered by the heat-sensitive components and be shut down automatically, blocking the flame.
Chemical Anchor Bolt COS Series
- Stable mechanical properties
- Adequate amount of adhesive
- Widely used in steel structure, curtain wall keel, hanger, anchor plate, wooden anchorage, beams, and other anchors
CNC Double-Head Cutting Saw(Arbitrary Angle)
- Adopt a concept of German design
- Use German carbide saw blade
- Widely used in cutting super large curtain wall, aluminum alloy, plastic steel profiles, etc.
- Perform well on tool durability, stability, cutting width, smoothness and precision
Visit www.windoorexpo.com to find out more about the 2018 exhibitors, and the new products and solutions.