In this regard, the organizers of GPD China 2009,
Glaston and China Building Materials Academy (CBMA) are putting special attention on the role glass can play on energy management, especially from the solar side.
We are now calling for papers
Proposals or abstracts for both theoretical and practical presentations should be submitted online at www.gpd.fi.
Since GPD China 2009 takes place just a month before GPD Finland, speakers can present the same paper in both conferences!
Solar and Glass Technology Session
- Material & processing
• coatings for solar applications
• low iron glass
• glass handling, pre-processing & processing
- Market & applications
• PV and BIPV
• thermal collectors & concentrators
• solar energy markets
Practical and Processing Session
- hands on presentations – practical examples
- production effi ciency
- process case studies
- handling and processing coated glass
- laminating & tempering process and products
- standards and regulations
Architectural, Façade and Market Trends
- building case studies
- how new designs or processes can affect the use of glass - an ideal educational possibility for architects, façade builders & glass company management
- what architects & façade builders want from glass processors
- what glass technology can offer architects and façade builders
- energy efficiency
We are also inviting proposals for practical workshops on specific subjects.
Workshops may be held either before or after conference.
Important dates to remember
Abstract submission deadline: December 8, 2008
Notifi cation of paper acceptance: December , 2008
Release of fi nal Program: January, 2009
Submission of fi nal manuscripts for proceedings book: March 11, 2009
Submission of PowerPoint presentations: April 15, 2009
Participant registration opens in February, 2009