The Glass Doctor Leadership Council members work with the corporate home office to develop ongoing strategic plans and programs to benefit the entire franchise system.The Leadership Council includes seven regional representatives and two at-large representatives elected by franchise owners, and two at-large representatives selected by Glass Doctor President Mark Liston. Leadership Council members serve four-year terms, which are staggered in two-year increments. Five representatives’ seats were open for election.
“This is an honor for those elected to the Leadership Council, and I know our new members do not take this lightly,” Liston said. “Each one of them has been a member of the Glass Doctor family for several years and is very respected by their peers. We look forward to their leadership, their cooperation and their ability to represent their franchisees as we put together our growth plans for the next five years.”
The 2012-2014 Glass Doctor Leadership Council
New Regional Representatives, terms expire 2016:
- Ed Cape, Glass Doctor of Virginia Beach, Va. (second consecutive election)
- Cary Hooper, Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho; Boise, Idaho
- Mike Scorzo, Glass Doctor of Michigan; Livonia, Mich.
- John Vestring, Glass Doctor of Tulsa, Okla.
New At-Large Representatives, terms expire 2016:
- Justin Eimers, Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls, S.D.
Returning Regional Representatives, terms expire 2014:
- Allan Becker, Glass Doctor of Memphis, Tenn.
- Mark Borchin, Glass Doctor of the Gold Country; Jackson, Calif.
- Ed Sieber, Glass Doctor of Charlotte
Returning At-Large Representative, term expires 2014:
- Dave Kozlowski, Glass Doctor of Southeast Wisconsin; New Berlin, Wis.
- Brad Roberson, Glass Doctor of Brookhaven, Miss.
- Matt Kelly, Glass Doctor of Cleveland, Ohio
As part of the meeting Tuesday, the new Glass Doctor® Leadership Council elected Glass Doctor of Charlotte franchise owner Ed Sieber as the 2012-2014 Leadership Council Chairperson and Glass Doctor of Cleveland franchise owner Matt Kelly as Vice Chairperson.