The finished product is characterized by a high quality graphic that reproduces with high precision and speed the original pattern or motive inside glass or translucent material, while the surface remains untouched.
1. Q-switched Nd: YAG LASER
2. Cabinet with 3D positioning system
3. Personal computer (optionally) with Sculptor control software
- Unique optical design: each dot is created in a glass volume of fine quality, and the final engraved 3D object looks of similar quality from any directions.
- The resolution of 2D images can be upon 300 dpi.
- Smart control of X Y Z positioning system provides high speed, accuracy, low noise, low vibration operation.
- WIN-Based software Sculptor provides unique possibility to control engraving process in real time on 3D views; furthermore Sculptor includes possibility for the operator of final image adjustment like moving, rotation, and uniform (non-uniform) scale.
AutoCAD®, Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® PHOTOPAINT® for 2D images and Discreet® 3ds MAX for 3D images. Import function for dxf, stl, 3dmax, bmp, ai format.
Concerning 2D images, Sculptor can operate with usual 1-bit Black & White BMP format. To prepare 3D images, it is necessary a special MaxScript (supplied with the machine) in order to convert 3ds max figures to the dots arrays and export them to the Sculptor environment.
ELS required operating conditions:
- power: 220V, 50-60 Hz, 16 A;
- ambient temperature: 293±5 K;
- relative humidity: at 295 K: 40-80%
- atmosphere pressure: 84-104kPa
* Each channel has its own sample, so it is possible to create the same picture in four samples simultaneously.
**If you operate with only one channel you can engrave 1 piece of glass with a size of up to ~230x200x100mm with an engraving image within max150x150x100mm