For processing shaped glass, we manufacture a wide range of machines which starts from simple semiautomatic machines up to the most sophisticated numerically controlled machines. Our production range includes numerical controlled loading/unloading units, too.
We will be present at Vitrum 2007, Milan, Hall 22, Booth No. E 01, and the following machines will be displayed at our booth:
- GIANT-42: CNC machine with 5 axis and 14kW spindle with 90° max inclination. Edging and bevelling on high thickness glass, with any type of inclination, by means of cup wheels
- BEM 31: CNC machine particularly suitable for processing low-e glasses. Glasses with different shape, size and thickness worked in sequence
- MISTRAL-31: NC drilling station with double head, in line with Bem-31 machine
- LOV-630/20: CNC machine with 4 axis complete with aggregate groups for sawing, grooving and bevelling
- ZENEDGE-30/20: CNC machine with 3 axes
- LOV-1000-ES: semiautomatic edging, bevelling and polishing machine for shaped glasses
SEE US AT VITRUM, HALL 22 BOOTH E01!