With a recognized position of high-end equipment supplier for various segments of the glass industry, the group is currently implementing 5 major contracts for new float glass plants, which are in different phases of their completion.
• In Poland for the new 1 000 ton per day float plant of Euroglas, the tin bath has smoothly come into production and is producing since the end of July 2009 at the complete satisfaction of this long-standing customer of Fives Stein.
End of construction of Okan Glass Plant
• In Turkey, the installation work of the 600 ton per day line is now completed.
With the soon-to-come start-up of their first float line, the OKAN Group will beneficiate from direct and competitive access to prime quality float glass for all its glass processing and sales activities, enhancing the strength and the dimension of this fast-growing regional glass group.
• In India, Fives Stein has completed the delivery of equipment and is finishing the installation for SEJAL Glass 550 ton per day float line. While India is experiencing a boom in commercial and residential construction, SEJAL Glass will confidently enter into float glass manufacturing with its new plant efficiently producing world-class quality glass.
• In Russia, for YugRosProdukt, the installation of the new plant, located in the district of Stavropol in the south of Russia, is now completed. The equipment and services supplied by Fives Stein encompass the plant design and technology with the complete supply of the process line: the furnace, tin bath, lehr, the production of process gas plant, the cutting line and the air pollution control.
• Last but not least, the largest float glass plant in the Gulf States is being built in Saudi Arabia for Obeïkan Glass Company.
The project is well underway and is now in procurement and construction phase. The equipment and services supplied by Fives Stein encompass the plant engineering and technology and the complete delivery of the 800 ton/day melting furnace, tin bath, lehr and air pollution control equipment. This state-of-the-art APC will incorporate a de-dusting filter, an acid gas reduction reactor and a selective catalytic system for the abatement of nitrous oxides.
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
margin:70.85pt 2.0cm 2.0cm 2.0cm;
--OGC plant under construction
ABOUT FIVES STEIN
Major engineering and hot end specialist supplier, Fives Stein, has already successfully delivered hot ends for 20 float glass plants worldwide and stands as « the preferred Partner of new float glassmakers ». Fives Stein belongs to Fives, a French holding with a workforce of over 4500 persons and an annual turnover of 1.4 billion Euros. Fives Stein has a workforce of 450 persons in its European headquarters south of Paris and more than 800 employees worldwide, with the most important subsidiaries being located in Shanghai, U.K., Spain, Belgium and India.
Contact: Fives Stein Head Office
Tel: +33 (0)1 60 91 12 34
Fax: +33 (0)1 60 77 67 55
To Mail us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.fivesgroup.com/glass