Architects who attend this event will learn more about the fenestration and glass industries, network with peers, and earn AIA/CES Learning Units.
The Forum features dynamic, informative, renowned speakers; peer-to-peer roundtable discussions; unique topics about the evolution of design; and a networking reception.
This event takes place September 13-14, 2011 in conjunction with GlassBuild America in Atlanta.
- Network with your peers.
- Hear nationally known and relevant speakers.
- Obtain first-hand insights from architectural experts and industry leaders.
- Participate in interactive roundtable discussions.
- Earn up to 9 AIA CEU credits at the Forum and the Seminars on September 14, 2011.
- $185 per person if you register early. $225 for onsite registrations.
- Registration fee includes: GlassBuild America registration, tickets to educational seminars (Thursday 9/14), AIA credits, lunch, all presentations, and networking reception.