With its innovative system solutions, technologies and services for integrated glass applications, the brand stands for lasting customer benefit, reliability and the best products on the market.
Bystronic operates globally, with customer advice and services available locally.
At glasstec 2004 in Düsseldorf Bystronic will present the following new and advanced developments under production conditions:
* Innovative vertical shape cutting machine for float and low-E glass by cutting subplate by subplate
* Modularly designed with automatic X-breaking and manual Y- and Z-breaking
* Up to 30 % increased yield by solving the problem of left-over sheets
* Automatic subplate feeder for vertical glass cutting machines
* Integrated as supplementary module in the smartverticut shape cutting machine for rapid changeover of glass types without manual handling
* The entry-level solution for cutting of laminated glass
* Automatically controlled processing steps
* Automatic vertical arrissing machine for rectangles and shapes with straight edges
* Cup wheel technology for best arrissing quality at low operation costs
* Integrated component in the firsttps I.G. production line
Insulating glass production line for thermoplastic warm edge spacer TPS® with following components:
* loader: glass loading robot
* firstarris: vertical arrissing machine
* visionmaster: automatic visual inline inspection of glass plates
* turner: 90° turning station for customers with restrained space conditions
* applicator: direct application of the thermoplastic spacer onto the glass plate
* assembler: assembly-, gas fill- and press robot
* Fast spacer bending machine for unfilled aluminium profiles
* One design of bending tools for all spacer widths
* Selection of spacer bar from up to 8 position magazine with residual recovery
* Automatic desiccant filling station
* Rational handling equipment for all sectors of sheet and flat glass processing
Two further core competencies of Bystronic, automotive glass pre-processing solutions and complete solutions for laminated glass manufacturing, will be presented at multimedia terminals.
As well as numerous product innovations, Bystronic is holding a Partner Forum several times each day.
Together with selected industry partners, Bystronic will use the forum as an opportunity to provide information on key issues and current trends in glass processing. This Partner Forum backs up Bystronics claim to be a complete solutions provider, going far beyond the basic machine technology.
There will be no stinting on the festivities at the Bystronic stand this year either. glasstec 2004 is the ideal setting for Bystronic to celebrate its 40 year jubilee together with customers, potential customers and friends of the company. Bystronic will be presenting visitors to the exhibition stand in Hall 14, stand no. 14E18 with Swiss specialities during Swiss Hour, which will be held each day between 5.00 and 6.00 pm.