Aiming at combining the lightness of glass and the durability of stone, and still observing the development of the glass and stone industries, we made a decision to organize fair events for both these branches at the same time, says Joanna Mizerska, Director of both the projects.GLASS and STONE fair will definitely be a great opportunity to present the latest products and technologies, which are taken advantage of while processing glass and stone.The thematic scope will involve:
- Raw materials – both glass and stone including marble, granite, and sandstone
- Machines and devices for glass and ceramics industries, as well as equipment for extracting, processing, and machining glass
- Chemicals used in the production of glass and ceramics, as well as chemicals for stones
- Tools and electrical tools, as well as cutting and abrasive materials
- Modern technical and IT systems for the glass and stone industries
- Ready-made glass and stone products and their applications
The fair will also be a great opportunity to establish new business contacts with professional audience. What the exhibitors will be able to take advantage of will include modern, air-conditioned, spacious exhibition halls with full infrastructure, equipped with compressed air mains and high voltage electrical mains, thanks to which the exhibitors will have a wide scope of possibilities to use for their presentations, including machines at work.
We invite you to participate in both these events already today!