Anadolu Cam Sanayii A.S.: Glassmaker Sisecam puts up 117,018m2 land in Istanbul for sale

Glassmaker Turkiye Sise ve Cam Fabrikalari (Sisecam) announced that it will hold a tender to sell its 117,018m2 land plot, where its idle Pasabahce plant is located, in the Beykoz district of Istanbul.

Sisecam mandated DTZ Pamir & Soyuer as adviser to oversee the sale and the initial bids will be collected by January 31.Last month, Sisecam and Anadolu Cam, Is Bankasi group companies, informed that they completed the sale of their common land plot in Istanbul's Zeytinburnu district, where their idle Topkapi plant is located, for a consideration of TRY 320mn (EUR 108mn).Is Real Estate Investment Trust acquired the 75% of the land plot and NEF (Timur Gayrimenkul) acquired the remaining 25%.

600450 Anadolu Cam Sanayii A.S.: Glassmaker Sisecam puts up 117,018m2 land in Istanbul for sale glassonweb.com

See more news about:

Others also read

Şişecam Group’s net sales increase by 24% in the first half of 2018
Şişecam Group’s consolidated net sales reached TL 6.8 billion in the first half of 2018, with an increase by 24% compared to the same period of the previous year.
Şişecam Group’s glass packaging production capacity in Turkey reaches 1.2 million ton
Şişecam Group has fired its new furnace at the Eskişehir Glass Packaging Plant in Turkey.
Şişecam is the Winner of Europe's “Environmental and Social Innovation” Silver Award
An award came from Europe to the activities of Şişecam Group in the field of glass recycling.
Şişecam Group holds a conference call for 2018 half-year financial results
Şişecam Group, a global actor in glass industry, will hold a conference call to present its 2018 first half consolidated financial results on July 30, 2018.
Şişecam Glass Packaging became the winner of "A’ Golden Design Award"
A Şişecam Group Company, Şişecam Glass Packaging has won the ‘Golden Design Award’ with its Frederik beer glass bottle.
Şişecam Flat Glass Introduced its Solar Energy Glasses at Intersolar
As the leader of the plate glass market in Turkey, and the largest manufacturer in Europe, Şişecam Flat Glass took its place at Intersolar with its cutting-edge products.

From industry

Is Kuleleri, Kule: 2, Kat: 22, 4. Levent
34330 Levent-Istanbul/İstanbul
Turkey

Add new comment