EDT, Aug. 5 through Sept. 3. The contest will feature quiz questions from AAMA’s FenestrationMasters(TM) program--the industry resource for comprehensive professional education and certification.
Each Tuesday, one quiz question will be asked in AAMA’s LinkedIn group and a different quiz question will be posted on AAMA’s Twitter account the following day. The first five respondents with the correct answer will receive a 5 percent discount each week for up to 25 percent off FenestrationMasters courses and exams. To participate in the online contest, follow AAMA on Twitter (@AAMAInfo) or search for the contest hashtag, #RUsmarter. Also, join the association’s LinkedIn group to play.
Additionally, each day of GlassBuild America (Sept. 9-11) in booth #2315, AAMA will be hosting the game show, Are You Smarter than a FenestrationMaster(TM), where participants will be awarded a 5 percent discount on FenestrationMasters courses and exams for each quiz question they answer correctly. Participants have the chance to win a 25 percent discount during GlassBuild.
However, by competing during the online contest and at GlassBuild, participants could earn up to a 50 percent discount toward courses and exams.
Online Contest/Game Show Terms
* Discounts apply only to individual FenestrationMaster or FenestrationAssociate(TM) course subscriptions and exams.
* Discounts cannot be applied to previous orders.
* Discounts may be transferred to another individual within the same company as the winner.
* During the online contest, an individual may only win on one social media platform (Twitter or LinkedIn) each week for a maximum online discount of 25 percent.
* Redemption of discounted courses and exams must be handled through AAMA staff by contacting FenestrationMasters@aamanet.org.
FenestrationMasters was developed to help companies differentiate their business and increase their credibility by offering their customers the benefit of employees who have pursued a well-rounded education in the fenestration industry.
“FenestrationMasters is truly unique in that it is the only publicly available professional education and certification program concentrated on the fenestration industry. Due to AAMA’s material and product neutrality, as well as our long history of technical expertise, students will learn from an unbiased, industry-leading source,” says Angela Dickson, AAMA’s marketing manager.
There are two different credentials available through the program, both requiring successful completion of the applicable coursework and the certification exam: FenestrationMaster and FenestrationAssociate. There are no prerequisites to qualify for the FenestrationAssociate (entry-level) certification. To qualify for the FenestrationMaster (advanced-level) certification, one of the following prerequisites must be met:
* Four-year degree in engineering, architecture or applied sciences and four years fenestration product-related experience
* Six years fenestration product-related experience
For a full course listing, visit http://www.aamanet.org/fenestrationmasters.
For more information about Are You Smarter than a FenestrationMaster?, visit http://www.aamanet.org/RUsmarter. More information about AAMA and its activities can be found via the AAMA Media Relations page or on the AAMA website, http://www.aamanet.org.
AAMA is the source of performance standards, product certification, and educational programs for the fenestration industry.(SM)