Wanted: 3/4" low iron float glass

Does anyone know where 3/4" low iron float glass can be purchased on the US East Coast? Seems to be a very tough product to come by. Thank you.

Guest User
Tue, 08/03/2005 - 03:12

Very common product.
Call Oldcastle Glass, Standard Bent, AFG, CCG (if you are in Canada). Any major glass fabricator or distributor has 3/4" clear float. If you can't get a source then e-mail me your take off and I will quote you a price.

Beau 3/7

I have read and I agree to glassonweb.com's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.