URGENT!!!!! Need some help

I need to sell a glass table top. It is 2cms thick and 200x100 cms. Can someone tell me how or who I could contact in the UK (preferbly London area) who deals in used glass?


I have read and I agree to glassonweb.com's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.