U or K value?

Hello, what is the “official term” of heat loss in Europe: U or K value?

Guest User
Thu, 25/10/2001 - 14:27

For sure in Germany K value is replaced by U value. This change will take place in the Building rules list 2001/2 from the German Institute for Building Technology. The letter "U" will replace the letter "K", without the other international customary calculation methods.

I have read and I agree to glassonweb.com's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.