Testing laminated glass


Do you know which machineries and accessories are neccessary for testing PVB laminated glass (humidity test, UV test, ...). You know some producers of this machines? Someone has a used one for sell?

Thank you in advance.


Guest User
Wed, 07/07/2004 - 15:27

Hi Robert,
You can get testing equipment for laminated and tempered glass and safety glass from Ayrox ( see www.ayrox.com)
There will be some differences in tests depending
the standards you will have to meet.
Most common are ANSI Z 97.1, ECE R 43, ANSI Z 26.1,
EN 12600 and EN 356.

I have read and I agree to glassonweb.com's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.