Stainless Steel table fittings for glass

Hi there, Please please help i have spent almost a week looking for a UK firm who supply fittings to fix glass tops to timber tables both fixed directly and also in a raised fashion. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in anticipation.


Brad Featherman
Sun, 14/05/2006 - 10:39


I am a furniture designer and have access to a limited supply of fittings that may or may not do the job that you have in mind. Usually, when working in glass, I design my own stainless steel connection fittings and have them made by a small engineering company. The fittings are then attached to the glass with a U.V. curable adhesive which is supplied (with the U.V.lamp) by the 3M company.

If you forward an outline scheme of what you propose then I will have a look at the problem for you.

I have come on this site myself for some ideas regarding an extending glass table that I can procure or adapt for my purposes.


Brad Featherman

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.