printed glass

Hello everyone, does anyone know about digitally printed glass for architectural decoration?

Thanks for your information,

Best regards,


Guest User
Mon, 12/12/2005 - 10:57

Dear Giang,

what I know about digitally printed glass is the technique of enclosing the print in the interlayer of laminated glass. Bridgestone Corp., the company I work for, produces an interlayer film that is especially suitable for enclosing decorative inserts. Some users also directly print on the film. The product is an EVA film (ethylen vinyl-acetate) called EVASAFE - see


Guest User
Mon, 12/12/2005 - 12:52

We have a technology that allows digital images to be direct printed on glass permanently. Please contact me for more details:


I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.