Need help finding a certain specialty tool for glass removal.

I am looking for a special glass removal tool and have searched the web for hours with no luck. The tool I'm after kinda looks like a inverted pizza cutter with a large plastic base. The tool is used for cutting the seal or glazing tape that holds the glass into the window frame. If anybody knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.


I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.