Measuring glass colour change

For particular application have to measure colour change as coloured light passes through glass (for air traffic control). Need to assess colour change of red green white light as it passes through glass. Anyone have a device or method to do this.

Guest User
Wed, 13/05/2009 - 06:05

You can use portable colorimetric spectraphotometer (not sure of name) called Miniscan.Made by Hunter lab USA.
It will give the color in L a b or XYZ color co ordintes values.

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.