Interleavant powders

Hello! Could you tell me please, what companies deal with the interleavant powders for the float glass?

Guest User
Mon, 17/11/2008 - 11:48

separal and lucite are two big names

Guest User
Mon, 29/06/2009 - 15:34

Here is a related post.

Seperol is an ACW trade name. Lucite mostly sells acrylic beads for interleaving without active ingredients added but I think in Great Britan they might offer some blended material.

Our company, can has standard products and can also provide custom products if desired.

I hope this is helpful.

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.