I am looking for glass consulting firms?

I am interested in getting names of companies specialised in hollow glass market, with a special emphasize on developing countries.

Thanks to post your details.

Guest User
Tue, 16/07/2002 - 10:13

I dont understand your requirements, but Glass Technology Services (GTS) is a consultancy organisation dealing with any aspeect of glass. Our services include a wide variety of analysis and testing services, including product perfoemance testing of hollow ware items. We also carry out glass melting and environmental services.
Please have a look at our website www.glass-ts.com and contact me if you require any queries.
We are based in the UK, but do a large amount of work for the overseas market.

I have read and I agree to glassonweb.com's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.