Graduated Sansblast

Does any9one know a company in the UK who can apply a graduated sandblast effect to glass panels 2600mm x 1200mm.


Guest User
Wed, 15/03/2006 - 10:44

Hi Logikman,

As far as I'm aware there is no standard machine that can produce a graduated sandblast.

On the latest range of machines that we are developing, we will have the facility to alter the amount of passes that a sandblasting gun performs, but the problem with a gradated sandblasting finish is that it is nigh-on impossible to (automatically) make it work on all sizes of glass...

It's something that we are currently working on and hope to have something soon.

Best regards,

Albert Equipment UK

Guest User
Tue, 18/04/2006 - 13:05

Hi logikman!

We produce sandblasting machines for progressive sandblasting - this means you can select the design ( area for full blasting - length for progressive blasting - in this are the machine reduces the strength of blasting down to 0)

For more information please feel free to contact me by email:
or visit our homepage (

Christian Janesch

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.