Glass panels for decking

Instead of using wooden panels or ballustrades/ spindles for a decked area I would like to use glass square or rectangle panels supported between posts. What do I need to consider to achieve this? Are there companies out there who can provide this product? The effect I am after is similar to that you see on designer balconies of modern apartments etc.


I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.