Glass for control rooms within steel plants.

We are steel makers and we need to replace glass in our control rooms that operate furnaces.
Preferable a supplier within UK.
Any suggestions?

Guest User
Thu, 11/10/2007 - 16:39

Are you looking for a specific supplier or specific type of glass?

I have read and I agree to's Terms of Use, including Privacy Policy and Cookie Use.